Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I really didn't get any help. Just told me to get a new

Customer Question

I really didn't get any help. Just told me to get a new printer or go back to windows 8
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There may be a better way out of the problem (whatever it is, exactly - and it sounds as if you upgraded to Windows 10 and found your printer not working, by now a very familiar story to me...), either by finding you a Windows-10-compatible driver for your printer's make and model #... or else by another way of getting your printer working with Windows 10 that I have in mind.

But tell me please, if you have Windows 10 now:

What is your printer's maker and model # ?

And is it connected with a USB cable to the computer? or by a wireless networking connection?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using windows 10. My printer is Kodak ESP 5200 Series. My PC is HP laptop. It is connected Wireless but I have also tried USB. It has worked a couple of times since I downloaded Windows 10 but stopped altogether now. Use to be able to get Kodak help but no more.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I understand and sympathize. As you may or may not know, the Kodak corporation has fallen on very hard times.

Have you tried installing a Windows 10 compatible driver for your printer, since Windows 10 was installed or first used or upgraded to ?

And, how old is your Kodak printer, please?