Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a canon mg5520 printer. Trying to print an invoice

Customer Question

I have a canon mg5520 printer. Trying to print an invoice from an email on my phone or iPad and can't get it to recognize the printer. Recently changed internet providers but both the phone and printer is recognizing the same network
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try setting up wireless on the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART141327&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1450549284503

After setting up wireless, restart the printer, computer and the router. Then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N