Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

WF 2530 WHEN I TURN ON PRINTRT WJFJ AND ADF START FLASHING

Customer Question

WF 2530 WHEN I TURN ON PRINTRT WJFJ AND ADF START FLASHING AND I CANNOT PRINT AND CANNOT REMOVE THEM
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

If the ADF is flashing, then it thinks there is a jam in the automatic document feeder. And that would be on the top of the device where you would typically feed in papers to be scanned or copied. Make sure that is clear of paper and anything else that possibly could have fallen in there. Also make sure there is nothing on the glass surface of the scanning part because that will also indicate and ADF jam because it cannot feed the paper through while that is there. Please let me know if this addresses your concerns or if you need additional help.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Mike, We checked the adf for obstacles and it was clear and the glass was clean. the adf is still flashing and unable to print

Then the next thing to check is the connection from the ADF to the scanner.