Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

We updated our pc to windows 10 from windows 7 and now our

Customer Question

we updated our pc to windows 10 from windows 7 and now our canon printer does not print from the pc. I have downloaded drivers in an attempt to get the printer to work with the computer but an error message appears indicating an error has ocurred. Our printer is a canon mp460.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that, this product is not compatible with the operating system selected and no drivers will be made available. Please consider upgrading either your product or operating system to a model or version that is supported. Please check the link below.

http://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp460.aspx?type=drivers&language=EN&os=Windows%2010%20%2864-bit%29

I apologize for the bad news. However, this is the honest answer I can give.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your response. In the meantime I believe the issue with my printer has been solved by someone else locally.
Please let me know if I will be charged for your answer.
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

If you have charged, please contact our customer support to get a refund. Please contact them from the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N