Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have a Canon MP610, wired to my MAC OS X 10 6 8. Much used

Customer Question

I have a Canon MP610, wired to my MAC OS X 10 6 8. Much used and reliably so in the past, hadn't used the printer for 6 to 8 mo and find now that, even tho ink chambers are full enough, esp the black, it is the black that does not print. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

The problem you are facing is caused due to clogged printhead nozzles, as you have not mentioned anything about, what you have tried. I assume that, you have not tried anything yet. So, I will recommend you clean and deep clean the printhead, following the steps from the link below and let me know, how it goes for you.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART162016&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1450224000074