John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** ***** and I am getting an error code when I

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I am getting an error code when I try to print, I upgraded to windows 10 and my printer would not print.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The printer would not print, the status is saying it's an error.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I don't have a lot of time right now, maybe I'll have to do this later tonight.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. To confirm, the printing issue first occurred after upgrading to Windows 10 right?

What's the model of your printer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.