Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Does the Canon MG7520 PIXMA work with the Macintosh OS 9.5?

Customer Question

Does the Canon MG7520 PIXMA work with the Macintosh OS 9.5? I really like my Mac but didn't pay attention as to whether or not this printer works with the Mac. This printer does work with my husband's Windows computer.
Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that the printer is not compatible with Mac OS X 9.5 version. Drivers are available only for Mac OS X 10.5 and later. I apologize for the inconvenience cuased to you.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N