Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I can' get my r2400 to print it either says the media isn't

Customer Question

Customer: i can' get my r2400 to print it either says the media isn't loaded properly, paper jam or the paper just simply runs through without printing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well i just changed one of the cartridges and i wasn't what parts i had to peel off i wasn't sure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'm also not sure where to feed/place the paper in the first place.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'm trying to print on canvas paper sheets. thicker than regular paper.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

how thick is the paper?

it will do a special epson canvass paper but it cant be more than 1 - 1.3 mm thick

AND

IT HAS TO USE THE STRAIGHT THROUGH PAPER PATH

that means using the manual feed in the front one sheet at a time rather than loading it in the input tray on top

a guide to loading it that way with pictures is on page 25 of the manual on this link

https://files.support.epson.com/pdf/r2400_/r2400_ug.pdf