Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have an epson 7620 purchased june or july from H/N C/T. I

Customer Question

I have an epson 7620 purchased june or july from H/N C/T.
I have always had nothing but good things to say about epson and have suggested to many of my clients and friends that epson printers are the best, ***** ***** this one I can no longer say or suggest epson. This printer has been back to the service centre epson suggested three times under warranty, each time the printer came back and was told they could find nothing wrong and that the printer worked fine. the last time it came back with paper still jammed in it. The only thing I can successfully use it for is a scanner. If I have more than 15 pages to print I get someone else to print it for me. The duplex which was going to be a luxury has never worked properly if more than six pages were involved. Today last straw need to print 13 pages DID ONE lost 6 pages, I have probably thrown more pages away than I have successfully printed.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 12 months ago.

Hi Jim,

As the printer is still under warranty and has already been returned several times, you should contact Epson customer services and demand a replacement printer.

Pete.