Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Paper has jammed inside my mx470 printer from output tray in

Customer Question

Paper has jammed inside my mx470 printer from output tray in addition to output feed. Desperately need help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

These 2 jams usually come at same time and are from the same physical jam.

If you look down the back of the printer, you will see a plastic cover that has a tab you can push to the right to remove that cover. If you remove that cover and open up the paper path, you should be able to see the jam there and remove it. I will send you a link to the exact place in a video where you can see this a little bit better. If you're still having a problem, let me know and I'll continue to help. If you're still having a problem and you can take a picture of where the paper is that may be helpful as well. Let me know.

http://bitli.es/ovhSKM