John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have an all in one. Was printing paste on addresses and one

Customer Question

Have an all in one. Was printing paste on addresses and one block for an address came off and lodged in printer. Paper wlil start to feed but stops and says to pull back plate and clear paper. I removed paper from front but cannot see address paste-on front or by taking off plate for stuck paper. Need to know how I can get shell off to get to back of rollers where address paper is stuck?
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Open the back door bending the access latch. Please the attached image as an example.

After you open the back door, pull the paper out very slowly.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
=====