John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Wf 2540 with Apple IPad now only prints one page at a time.

Customer Question

Wf 2540 with Apple IPad now only prints one page at a time. If more than one page is in feeder, the feeder jams and the warning "paper jam" comes up and printer grinds. No apparent actual paper jam, except in feeder. Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please print 2 blank pages, does the same thing happen with the blank pages?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Do you happen to have any canned air duster? We will want to clean the machine and that is the best thing to use.