John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Brandon, Looks like you are a very knowledgeable guy that

Customer Question

Hi Brandon,
Looks like you are a very knowledgeable guy that know a lot about resetting Brother printers. Would you be able to provide me with drum and toner reset instructions on all Brother printers?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am looking for detailed instructions on how to reset toner cartridges and drum units once you insert replacement toner or drum unit for following toner/drum models:
TN350/DR350
TN360/DR360
TN450/DR420
TN460/DR400
TN560/DR500
TN570/DR510
TN580/DR520
TN650/DR620
TN660/DR630
TN750/DR720Thank you
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. For the toner most machines do not have a reset they are chipped. For the drum it usually uses a counter. I need the model of the Brother printer itself rather than the toner/drum to give you that information.