Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Hp pro book will not print by wire nor wirelessly

Customer Question

hp pro book will not print by wire nor wirelessly
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help your with your problem. You cannot change from wireless to usb connectivity without reinstalling your printers and other software from which you will be printing. Therefore, it is best to stay with one strategy. You can stay with usb printing from your Mac for the time being, since that is working for you. However, i recommend that you stay with wireless printing from your pc. I will do the necessary troubleshooting with you, so that we can resolve this problem. What is the model of your Canon printer?

It will be best if we can participate interactively. However, I will summarize the procedure for you, so that you can get started. First, go to the Windows Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > View Devices and Printers and remove any of the print server, scanner, and faxicons for your Canon printer. Then go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall A Program and uninstall all Canon software for this all-in-one printer.

Then go to the official Canon website and download and install the full drivers for your printer. You can search on Google for your Canon printer model name/number, or if you provide the model name/number, I will send you a link to the website.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!