John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Re HP color laserjet 2600n, why do I get blue stripes of

Customer Question

Re HP color laserjet 2600n, why do I get blue stripes of toner going vertically down both sides of every page and how can I correct this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. How old is it? Are the lines in the same place every time? Have you replaced anything recently?

Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I have accepted your request for a phone call.

Also, the other expert has Opted Out so I will be working on your issue from here forward...

When has this issue started?

Lastly, your request to speak on the phone did not clear as of yet. So please check your payment cards balance...