John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Having problem installing WF 3620 on my computer.
, I'

Customer Question

Customer: I am Al. Having problem installing WF 3620 on my computer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I' running Windows 10 OS. Just went through Unpack, Turn On & Configure, Installed Ink Cartridges, Loaded Paper, Inserted CD (USB cable NOT plugged in). Don't see anything else...re installation.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yep.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have a printer's USB cable?

Or if you have wireless, are you able to go to the Wi-Fi Setup menu on the printer's screen and connect it to your wi-fi / wireless network name?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,