Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My control center 3 won't open properly. it was working fine

Customer Question

my control center 3 won't open properly. it was working fine just the other day. now when i open it a white outline appears on the screen but none of the buttons appear
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what Windows version is on your computer - or, if an Apple computer, what the MAC OS X version is, that is running on the computer.

I advise you in general terms, to turn Off your printer, disconnect it (if it is connected by a cable) and uninstall it or remove it as a printer on your system, and uninstall Brother Control Centre ... then restart your system to clear it... then reinstall your printer's software and drivers completely.

That may restore operation. But you should follow exact instructions, and without knowing what Windows version/type is on your computer, I will need information.