Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Wf3640 how do i move the cariage to install new ink

Customer Question

wf3640 how do i move the cariage to install new ink cartridges?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Touch the home screen (house),

then on Settings,

then on Ink Levels,

and then on Change Cartridge,

then lift up the middle lid (below the glass) and the carriage will move over to access it and replace the ink as needed.

Thanks,

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.