John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson WF 2630 will still print from the computer but will

Customer Question

My Epson WF 2630 will still print from the computer but will not make copies from the printer glass itself. The settings do not respond NO MATTER WHAT I PUSH. I think it got messed up when one time, I put too big a paper on the glass to be copied.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today. I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Please place a document on the glass, then just click one of the two Start buttons, named "B&W" for black and white copies, or "Color" for color copies. The B&W button is grey, the "Color" button is blue. They are located on the lower right corner of the panel.

Please try that and let me know.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====