John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** *****
, we have Epson Pro 4900 keep

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we have Epson Pro 4900 keep getting Load Paper Error
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today. I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Release the paper lever, and then set the paper properly. Finally, set the paper lever to the secured position. See Loading roll paper. <==== CLICK HERE

Please keep me posted!

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
John, here is my issue
Power printer on printer says auto nozzle check. Please wait.....Press load button to set roll paper, please wait....... load paper roll, I insert film until message on lcd panel changes, I press the load button, says preparing please wait, printer feeds film, and then I get a paper load error. Machine tells me to press load button and to reset roll paper again.
This has happened over a dozen times, tried several different ways to load and keep getting the same messages. Have had this printer for a year and half and loading has never been an issue.
Will wait for your response, thank you for you help in this matter.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello John
Just checking to see if you got my last reply to your answer because that did not fix the problem
Hoping to hear back from you
Thanks
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. John has opted out so I will be continuing with you instead. Have you tried cleaning the machine yet? If you did, how did you clean it? I specifically mean around the area you load the paper not the ink area or nozzle check.