Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have a HP OfficeJet Pro 8615 e All in one Printer. It

Customer Question

I have a HP OfficeJet Pro 8615 e All in one Printer. It occasionally Prints 1 page on 2 separate pages. It prints the top of the page on the first page and the rest on a second new piece of paper
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when you print a document, or a web page, or an email message, or a picture file, etc.? Or does it occur when printing anything?

Can you reproduce the issue by printing the same thing?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
PDF Document. I can't reproduce the issue a second time. I'm using Mac OS X 10.11.2 El Captain.

Thank you. Did this issue only occur when printing PDF files previously?

Or did it also occur when printing something else, such as (Word) document, an email message, a web page, a picture file, etc.?

What is the application you use for viewing PDF files, such as Adobe Reader or Preview, etc.?

Solution #1:

- If this issue occurs again, can you test use the other application for viewing / printing PDF, and check.

Solution #2:

- If you do not have Adobe Reader application, then you can download and install it at the website below:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

- Note: If you already have Adobe Reader application, then quit it if it's open, then open Finder -> Applications, then drag the Adobe Reader folder or application to the Trash, then download and reinstall Adobe Reader at the above website.

Solution #3:

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.

2. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears. And confirm yes.

After you reset the printing system, the list of printers in Printers & Scanners preferences is empty.

3. Download and install the latest printer's driver / software at the HP website below, and check:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8610/8620/8630-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5367603/model/5385104/drivers

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.