John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Shaffer
, I upgraded to w indows 10 and find out how to

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Shaffer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I upgraded to w indows 10 and find out how to scan with my hp 4480 printer/scanner
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. I am happy to help. I need to know if it is the C4480 or the F4480?