John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Dell 1720 Toner LOW light came on. Added 1/2 Bottle. Still

Customer Question

Customer: Dell 1720 Toner LOW light came on. Added 1/2 Bottle. Still comes on & will not copy.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 4 Month ago I installed a new Dell Toner Cartridge and Imaging Drum.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: It's already past my time. Up at 5:oo AM. I'll save this and come back after work tomorrow. Thanks, Dave
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The toner should be a cartridge not a bottle, what are you referring to with that?