Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a epson L355 printer and was going through the set up

Customer Question

I have a epson L355 printer and was going through the set up because I lost the connection between my apple computer and the printer. I got to the section were it asked me for the os x user name and password ***** I can't remember it. How could I find it or create a new one?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you don't have an OS X user name and password, then how did you log on to your computer in the first place?

True, perhaps it requires your Administrator account's name and password. But try the login you always use, username and password ***** and see if that works.