John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just installed windows 10, my computer does not print, it

Customer Question

I just installed windows 10, my computer does not print, it says it's in error
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not a computer person...the printer is plugged into my computer and the wall outlet.

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I pay you after or before. If before, how do I know you will be able to fix my problem?

You pay before. I will fix the problem. If I am not able to fix it for some reason, we can send in a refund for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure if this is a scam? you have already charged me another $38 for doing nothing according to my e-mail.

This is no scam. You are charged the fee in the beginning. Do you wish to close this out and send up a refund now or would you rather continue with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a refund. I'm not a computer person, you may not be able to help me than I would just be wasting my $ and time.

It is guaranteed that I will help you. I have remoted into computers a few hundred thousand times with no problems.