John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My M492 is connected to my laptop by direct cable. My

Customer Question

my M492 is connected to my laptop by direct cable. My immediate problem is that it prints some 10 blank pages when told to print. Advice?
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.
If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.
2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem
, the quicker I can help ;-)
3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.
How old is your M492?

Also I need the make of your printer as there are a few with just that part of the model # ***** different manufacturers.

Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?
Thank you
Tech Michael