John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a problem with my HP Office Pro Jet e-All-in-One. I

Customer Question

I have a problem with my HP Office Pro Jet e-All-in-One. I was printing a document when the printer stopped and displayed a message "there is a problem with the printer head". I have replaced the cartridge and I have turned off the printer, but the message is still there.
thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Phillip.

Can you tell me the complete model number of the printer, please? There should be some numbers after the office jet wording.