Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have an epsom 2530 printer. I need to replace the ink

Customer Question

I have an epsom 2530 printer. I need to replace the ink cartridages but don't know how to get the carkkiage to center so I c an replace the cartirdges
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

It is not automatic on these models.

Touch on the home (house) icon, then on the tools/setup/maintenance (gear/wrench/screwdriver icon), then from there you'll see Status or Ink Levels.

When you click on that, you'll have a button for Replace Cartridge.

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.