Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am trying to print a page containing pictures and text on

Customer Question

I am trying to print a page containing pictures and text on the back of a page full of text. My PIXMA MG 7120 gives an error message that "the size of the fed paper is different from the page size in the print settings. Check that the fikkiwuig paper is loaded. Letter
The paper I am using is letter size with holiday design on the front. This happens also when I try to print letter-size sheets of labels. ??
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what program are you printing from?

and what is the fikkiwuig paper ?

if the program wants that paper you need to select that or custom of the right size in the printer driver or you have to overide it by selecting letter paper at print time.

I am able to log in remotely and speak with you on the phone to get this working for you very quickly. It is just a matter of making sure everything in the program and the program matches each other. But its a bit harder to tell you every place to look when i cant see the program