John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Galaxy Note 3 with photos in my Gallery that I want

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy Note 3 with photos in my Gallery that I want to print onto a HP Deskjet 2510 to make copies from a HP ENVY 4500 series...the Deskjet is unable to locate the printer...
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. However, I do not understand your question. You mention two different and you want to have them see each other. Having two printers talk to each other is a new one on me. Does your Galaxy Note 3 see your Deskjet 2510? Does your Galaxy Note 3 see your Envy 4500? What else do you need? You can print on either printer. Problem solved.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Deskjet is a Laptop...4500 series is a printer...
Expert:  JKalman replied 12 months ago.

Sorry, you must be mistaken. Deskjet 2510 is a printer. Deskjet is a Hewlett Packard brand name for a product line of printers. IU looked it up on the internet. Please see the attached link:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Deskjet-2510-All-in-One-Printer-series/5157438/model/5157444

Expert:  JKalman replied 12 months ago.

What is your computer operating system? Are you connecting your printer to your laptop wirelessly?