John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just received help from Nathan and the printer is working

Customer Question

I just received help from Nathan and the printer is working but when I tried to print the message printer error came up. it prints blank pages only
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting the message printer error on the computer only
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just discovered that the only place where I am getting the message Printer error is when I try to print the document that i was printing when the message printer error first came up. I have been able to print other things. My black ink is low too but that should not prevent the printing since I am able to print other things. Does it have to do with the computer memory with the document? If so how do I change that?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Let me know once you are ready..i will remote connect and check the document settings that might be causing the problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will leave it for today as it is getting late. will contact you tomorrow if I need you thank you
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

sure..reply on this page and i will assist you

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

save this page in your favorites so that you dont have to post a new question again for this same issue