Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Can not get printer work force wf-7620f to print 13" x 19"

Customer Question

Can not get printer work force wf-7620f to print 13" x 19" paper. Did what User's guide said no 13x19 print. Output was document printed 13x19 paper with 8.5x11 in the uper hand corner. Need help to set printer to print a 13x19 full 13x19 full print.
Sam Weller ***@******.*** Phone(###) ###-####
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

that sounds like the document you are printing is 8.5 x 11 so you have to expand that before it will print full size.

there should be a box on the popup when you go to print that says "expand to fit page"

or depending what program you are printing from you need to set the page size in the program as well as the print size at print time.

I am able to get you my phone number and log in remotely to do it with you if you want to pay a little extra.