John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having trouble getting the space designed to show

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting the space designed to show internet and facebook to show on the entire screen. Also, my google chrome does not open to a site that I am accustomed to, instead is showing a totally different program that is designed to promote movies.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you fr choosing JA for your support needs. What is the version of Windows or OS X that you are using Sir or Madam? When did this start, is this a new happening or it has been going on for some time?