Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have a HP photo smart C5250 All-in-one Printer scanner

Customer Question

I have a HP photo smart C5250 All-in-one Printer scanner copier Purchased around 2006 I used it on an older computer worked fine. Bought a new computer in 2011. A Gateway ZX6900-O1v.Re-connected to this computer and it worked fine. During a driver update today,the program was deleted. I have the original installation disk but the computer will not accept it. On the disk it says, Windows 2000,XP,Vista. Could you send me a new installation cd that is compatible with this computer and have my printer working again
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You can download the latest drivers for win 7 by clicking HERE