Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a Canon MP620, has been a great printer but is

Customer Question

I have a Canon MP620, has been a great printer but is currently reading an error #B200. Need help thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How old is the printer?

Have you tried unplugging it from power, and leaving it that way for about 4 hours or more, or overnight, before plugging it in again? that is advisable, to try at least once.

When you turn it On, so far, does it make the usual noises, or does it just sit there?

Try, once it is unplugged, opening it up as if to replace cartridges, but inspect and examine the interior instead... is there substantial dust inside the printer?

If there is any significant amount of paper scraps, loose parts, foreign objects, etc. found inside the printer, you should remove the cartridges, and the printhead too if possible, before cleaning out with anything that blows air like a vacuum cleaner. (It is advisable even so NOT to use a blower of any sort... dust in the fine parts of this printer, esp. the cartridges and printhead, but also other parts, could cause further harm.)