John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP 7520 e "all-in-one" printer, scanner, fax &

Customer Question

I have an HP 7520 e "all-in-one" printer, scanner, fax & copier. It hasn't been used that much. Last week while printing, it started wadding up paper.....and message appeared to clear paper path....which I did, but have not been able to print since then......keeps wadding up each new sheet. Tonight I tried to turn the machine on, and was unable to get it to "turn on".
Please advise! This is the 3rd 7520e that I have purchased over the past several years, and do not have funds at this time to purchase another,
Thank you!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you currently getting any error messages?