Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Dell AIO 966 printer. Since downloading Windows 10,

Customer Question

I have a Dell AIO 966 printer. Since downloading Windows 10, the printer will not work. When I previously changed from XP to Windows 8.1, you were able to reconfigure the printer. Is that still possible -- or will I have to replace the printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please be informed that, there is no Windows 10 compatible driver for Dell 966 printer. I would suggest you try downloading and install the driver from the link below and check if the issue persists.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=R165704

If the issue persists, you may have to get another printer in order to work with Windows 10.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N