Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

You can walk me through installing an hp jet direct wireless

Customer Question

you can walk me through installing an hp jet direct wireless prt svr?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model to install is jetdirect ew2400 wireless for a HP laserjet 4515tn on Windows 10, 64 bit desktop
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

There are some steps to setting up the print server, depending on what you've already completed. All the documentation for setting it up is on the following page. What I would suggest doing is opening the setup guide in following the steps there. Then if you have any specific problems setting it up, let me know and I can help you get past them.

http://bitli.es/CoOmDz

This is probably the most effective way to do it since the set up guide goes through the set up in far more detail than I could hear, but I can be available to you to help you through it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I reviewed your suggestions and had already downloaded this guide. It discusses windows servers and does not relate information on windows 10.Any recommendations for installing on window 10 desktop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it looks like this is out of your scope. Please let me know and I will request a refund.