Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a canon mg7520 My problem is printing 8X10 prints,

Customer Question

I have a canon mg7520 My problem is printing 8X10 prints, The prints come out as 5X8 prints.hope you can help me.Thank you. Best Regards-Ross ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think you need to set the Paper Size setting in the driver Properties for the Canon MG7520 printer. Possibly to a Custom Size, or User-Defined values.

Be sure you don't confuse the horizontal and the vertical dimensions, of course.

The above assumes that you are using 8 by 10 paper stock. If the size you want the photos to print is the size of the printout of the photo upon the 8 by 11 standard paper, then the solution would be different.