John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon MP530 says load paper even though it is loaded.

Customer Question

canon MP530 says load paper even though it is loaded. Looking at your post from a few years ago. It says "remove the cartridge" is the cartridge the same thing as the paper tray?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Canon MP530 printer - about 5 years old. Been working fine and now the load paper light comes on even when paper try is full. Will not print - reset does clear problem but then when start to print it comes back on. Is there a procedure to clear the problem? If so spell it out for me.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freddy - solved the problem on my own. Cancel my free trial please