Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have a Epson Stylus 1400 printer. I have missed place the

Customer Question

I have a Epson Stylus 1400 printer. I have missed place the cd driver, but my computer has verified the printer. My question is when I go to make a larger print then 8 x 11.5, my printer will not acknowledge the request. In the pass it made 13 x 19 prints, now it won't. What do I need to do?
Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Karen.

You do not need the cd, you can download and install the latest drivers online, here:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=79609&infoType=Downloads

Choose the driver/utility combo package, which should restore the paper size options that you need.