Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
If a vertical white streak or faded area appears on the page:
•The toner supply is low. You may be able to temporarily extend the toner cartridge life. See "Replacing the toner cartridge". If this does not improve the print quality, install a new toner cartridge.
• The paper may not meet paper specifications; for example, the paper is too moist or too rough. See "Selecting print media" on page 24.
• If the entire page is light, the print resolution setting is too low. Adjust the print resolution. See the help screen of the printer driver.
• A combination of faded or smeared defects may indicate that the toner cartridge needs cleaning.
• The surface of the LSU part inside the printer may be dirty. Clean the LSU, or the printer need a service contact a service representative.
If black vertical streaks appear on the page:
• The drum inside the toner cartridge has probably been scratched. Remove the toner cartridge and install a new one. Replace the toner cartridge. If white vertical streaks appear on the page:
• The surface of the LSU part inside the printer may be dirty. Clean the LSU.
can you take a picture of the printout and post it here.
remove the papers and check if the papers are not moist.
we will have to print a test page from the printer driver software. Can you tell me what windows os you have on the computer.
click on start select devices and printers right click on the dell printer and select printer properties, let me know once you are there.
click on test print and let me know if it prints fine on test print.
remove the toners and let me know once all of them are out.
how many toners are there?
check all the toners one by one at the bottom there will be a photo sensitive plastic sheet which draws ink toner on it they must be clean and dry and no scratch marks or dull it should be. you may use your thumb to roll the roller to roll the sheet to check for any damage.
let me know if the toners look fine.
clean the colored drum using a dry lint free cloth for all the toners.
check the fuser roller drum as well for any damage on the roller
CAUTION: fuser drum are very hot unplug the power cable and let it sit for 15 mins to cool down.
Fuser assembly must be located at the back of the printer as the paper gets into into it gets fused and then comes out from the exit feeder.
yes please go ahead and try to print a test page from the printer drivers window.
looks quite improved.
give me a moment ..let me check
it seems to be an issue with fuser assembly rollers
let me check the specs and i will let you know
give me few mins here
can you have a look at the fuser assmebly rollers at the back of the printer..clean them and the try printing a test page
i believe you were not able to look at the fuser roller 360 degree to check if it has any smudge or wrinkle on it however most probably the problem appears due to fuser smudge.
thats good however if there is no smudge on the roller then the culprit is one of the toner which needs to be identified and there is no other reason for the bad quality print apart from these two things its either the toner or the fuser.
The color toner would need to be replaced to fix this issue
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further