John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just bought an ET-4550. I loaded the ink into the

Customer Question

I just bought an ET-4550. I loaded the ink into the reservoirs.Then, I downloaded and installed drivers. I hooked it up through the USB port on my MacBook Air. When I send a file, it acts like it is getting it. It goes through the machinations of feeding paper and making sounds like printing is going on. No ink is coming on the paper.
I looked at it again wondering if there was some tape or something that i had failed to remove. I am stumped.
Any ideas?
Steve
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Denver
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want the help any longer It tried to get me to sign up for repeat service. I am withdrawing
my request.