John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon Pixma mx 892 printer. It has not been used

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma mx 892 printer. It has not been used for 6 months. I took the ink cartrages out before I left the machine. When I tried to start the printer I get a u052 message which says "the type of print head is incorrect install the correct print head." The print head is the one which came with the printer as has been used many times. I took the print head out and cleaned it with alcohol but I still get the same message. HELP
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is it the same number every time?