John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

WF-3640 Just bought it and I can't get my printer to see my

Customer Question

WF-3640 Just bought it and I can't get my printer to see my computer and vice versa.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed the instructions that came with it. I tried to connect fax line but I should not have. It seems like the fax showed up on my computer but never the printer. I deleted the fax device and tried to install printer several times. It is a wireless connection.
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received an answer to my question!!
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

I cannot give you the answer, but we can work it out together. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I finally figured it out for myself
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Okay. Good. I am glad you have resolved your problem. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.