Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

I just purchased a printer Canon Pixma MG 2929.I installed

Customer Question

Hello I just purchased a printer Canon Pixma MG 2929.I installed it through our wifi on my Surface pro4 .In device and printers it appears as my printer by default but i cannot print as it ALSO appears as OFFLINE.
What is wrong?.I need to be able able to install it on my various devices (2 laptops,2 Samsung Note 4 and Surface RT) and print on Wifi.
Please help me solving this problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question. I am posting a link below, please check out the proper steps to install the printer on a wireless network to make sure that, you have follow the correct steps to install your printer. If you have not followed the steps shown in the link then, you have to reinstall the printer once more Reply me back, if you face any problem while installing the printer and I will be happy to guide you, otherwise I can directly connect with your PC and help you to install the printer.

http://downloads.canon.com/html/wireless/modules/14anw-ww/14anw-ww-0010-000/14anw-ww-0010-000.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well if you could do it for me that would be great. I am a user and unfortunately not a IT person..
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

OK, for additional service of remote support, I am sending an offer, please read it and accept it then, reply me back here for instructions to start the service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I do not wish to pay more. So please cancel my request and payment as I have, as I wrote to you, already installed previously the printer using the same link you advised me to use. Please confirm me by text message or email that the transaction has been cancelled. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

No problem, it is an optional service. we can continue like this and I will be happy to help you by chatting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh I think you misunderstood me. I want to cancel the whole transaction as per my previous message and therefore not be invoiced. Please confirm
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

OK, as you wish. I will send a refund request for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can it be refund immediately, I would appreciate very much? Please confirm. Thanks