John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson WF4630. I had a paper jam, removed the back

Customer Question

Customer: Hello ***** *****. I have an Epson WF4630. I had a paper jam, removed the back panel and retrieved the paper after which I got the Error Code OxF1. Can you advise me what to do. Thank You. Di
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait. How do I pay you. Where are you located?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is it the same number every time?