VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

How do I do full bleed printing?

Customer Question

How do I do full bleed printing?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am happy to assist you in resolving this issue Sir or Madam.

Your printer has setting with in the Driver that lets you "Use Trimming Settings (Crop marks)" that allow you to set the Trimming Marks and then use the Full Bleed function with in the driver. Like using 8 1/2 by 11 inch and print a 5 by 7 but you define the print area as 5 by 7 but it prints on the 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper...

Please check those setting with in you driver and it will walk you through the process from there.

To be clear, when you use the option as mentioned above and you choose to print a Picture or other high color intensive image. It prints by default in the "Full Bleed Printing" with out you needing to make any other changes...