Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have a Lexmark S600 Series USB, 2-sideded printer. It

Customer Question

I have a Lexmark S600 Series USB, 2-sideded printer. It makes a noise but prints the 1st side but jams up and wont print the 2nd page. Reports a paper jam and asked to check the duplex, paper feeder slot, and exit tray. It gets jamed and wont feed back to print the next page. I need help dont know what's wrong or what to do.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This indicates a defect in the duplexer unit which could be as simple as a jam or debris, though there are many possible failure points including a faulty feed/drive system or bad logic board.
You can remove the duplexer from the back side, blow it out with compressed air, and clean all the rollers/wheels with rubbing alcohol and qtips.

Reassemble and let me the results.