John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannot connect to my wireless router

Customer Question

Cannot connect to my wireless router
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

If you know the name and the password ***** your wireless router, please follow the steps below from your Aquos:

1- Press MENU to display the MENU screen, and then press ENTER.

2- Press < or > to select "Smart TV", and then press ENTER.

3- Press UP arrow or DOWN arrow to select "Internet Setup", and then press ENTER.

4- Press UP arrow or DOWN arrow to select "Connection Type", "Wireless Setup", and then press ENTER.

5- Select your wireless network name and press ENTER.

6- Type the password ***** your wireless network, then press ENTER

If it does not work do not rate me yet, please click REPLY instead. We can continue troubleshooting for no additional charges.

If it works, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that if it doesn't work, just click REPLY to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting the issue.

If you are satisfied with my work, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by my employer, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that the feedback you left here is not about Canon or this website, it is about my work in trying to help you solve your issue. Or click reply if you have any other related question (no additional charges will be applied)

JOHN